Circle of Athens
Your 11 night island hopping itinerary
- Athens - 2 nights
Ferry to Syros (3 hours – daily)
- Syros - 3 nights
Ferry to Tinos (30 minutes – daily)
- Tinos - 3 nights
Ferry to Andros (1 hour – daily)
- Andros - 3 nights
Ferry to Athens Rafina (2 hours – daily)
Prices from £1,392pp for departures in Summer 2024 from London Gatwick. Other regional airports also available.
Available from mid May to the end of October 2024.
All ferries and transfers between the ferry port and your hotel included.
When you start your adventure in Athens, you’ll naturally want to explore the ancient history of the city. But you don’t have to be an archaeologist or historian to enjoy Athens and its Saronic Gulf riviera – we’ll show you how to get the most out of this exciting city and its vibrant culture.
There are so many things to do on Syros, the capital of the Cyclades. Enjoy a golden beach, and maybe a few cocktails as you watch the sun set in Galissas. The island is teeming with little bays and places to discover. You must visit Ermoupoli with its grand marble square, imposing town hall and archeological museum. There are marble streets and courtyards with restaurants, bars and boutiques bursting with life in the evenings.
The island is known for its marble sculpting and has more than 40 picturesque villages with white and marble buildings on the hillsides, mountains, and tranquil bays. Discover Komi, Ktikados, Volax, Krokos, Falatádos, Istérnia, and Pyrgos, a sculptors' village near marble quarries in the north. Tinos is also a religious destination, and thousands of pilgrims visit the Panagia Evangelistria Church every year. If you wish to visit this sacred shrine, be sure to dress appropriately.
Chora (sometimes called Andros Town) is the main city and is built on a narrow peninsula that stretches into the sea and cars are banned on this island. The Cyclades are known for their waterfalls, rivers, bubbling springs, lush valleys, forests, and neo-classical houses with terracotta roofs and Andros is no exception. Stylish, red-roofed houses and white marble piazzas remain from when Andros was a wealthy and successful port.
Customise your trip
Wyndham Grand Athens ★★★★★
- All rooms have a view of Athens
- Spectaular roof-top pool
- Perfect for exploring the cities archeological sites
Novus City Hotel ★★★★
- Rooftop swimming pool with views of the Acropolis
- Atrium Bar & Lounge with panoramic views
- Easy access to many sights of historical interest
Aeolos Bay Hotel ★★★
- Located right on the beach in a quiet area
- A short walk from the centre and nearby attractions
- Swimming pool with sea views
Mr & Mrs White Tinos ★★★★
- A short drive from the centre of Tinos
- Outdoor Fresh Water Swimming pool
- High-quality facilities, combined with the traditional Cycladic style
Porto Raphael Residences and Suites ★★★
- Breath-taking views of Mykonos & Delos islands
- A short walk leads you to a good selection of bars and tavernas
- True Greek style hospitality, tranquillity, and exquisite flavours
Chryssi Akti Andros ★★★
- Walking distance to Batsi beach
- Rooms with stunning sea views
- Oudoor pool with Jacuzzi
Micra Anglia Boutique Hotel & Spa ★★★★★
- Swimming pool with spa facilities
- A hidden gastronomic experience at Dolly's Bar & Restaurant
- Wine cellar to protect over 75 of the most acclaimed Greek wine labels
Date last updated: