The ideal destination for a summer or winter sun wedding
This island sure packs a punch. In the middle of the Mediterranean, warm and welcoming Malta promises balmy weather, lovely bays and a wealth of places to explore.
Thanks to its geographic location you have some flexibility as to when to hold your special day. Perhaps combine your warm winter ceremony with a blissful honeymoon all in Malta or alternatively opt for your wedding during Malta’s summer months. There are many fascinating cultural sites as well as abundant natural wonders; from the Blue Grotto caverns to the Blue Lagoon on the tiny island of Comino. The island of Gozo is also a place you must visit.
- Breathtaking natural beauty and fascinatingly rich culture
- Perfect all year-round with hot summers and mild winters
- Buildings and backdrops made for capturing memorable photos
- A culinary delight, experience local delicacies to Michelin-starred restaurants
- Malta’s nightlife is full of surprises! Stroll down Valletta’s cobbled streets, and you’ll find few unexpected venues open late into the night
- An astonishing array of underwater sites and is one of the best diving destinations in the World!