Five star Amada Colossus Resort really does have it all with a beachfront location, a choice of two Ultra All Inclusive packages depending on which room type you choose, family areas, Adults Only zones and lots of water sliding fun. In addition to all of the facilities, this resort promises relaxation and free flowing fun.
The All Inclusive packages offer a selection of four restaurants, three swim up bars, Waterslides, kids club and for those travelling as couples or with friends there are adult zones designed for intimacy and privacy and the Wellness Spa will have you glowing all over.
Room types include rooms with sea views, swim up rooms and Junior Suites and combined with two great All-Inclusive packages, all that’s left to do is choose which package suits your needs.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Room Hill View (23m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring double beds, air conditioning, Satellite TV, hair dryer, safety deposit box, tea & coffee making facilities, bathroom with shower, balcony or terrace. Rooms with Sea view are available at a supplement.
Triple Room Hill View (23m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds plus pull-out bed, air conditioning, Satellite TV, hair dryer, safety deposit box, tea & coffee making facilities, bathroom with shower, balcony or terrace. Rooms with Sea view are available at a supplement.
Family Room Sea View Room with Swim Up (35m2) sleep up to 4 persons featuring double bed, separate sleeping area with twin beds, bathroom with shower and bathtub and sliding door plus direct access to a shared pool and same facilities as Double Room Hill View.
Family Room Sliding Room Sea View (35m2) sleeps up to 4 persons featuring double and two single beds separated by partition/sliding doors, spacious balcony and some facilities as Double Room Hill View. Rooms with Inland view are available at a supplement.
Executive Suite Sea View (47m2) sleeps up to 2 persons featuring a Queen-sized orthopaedic double bed, a walk-in closet, balcony, Luxury Bath amenities and same facilities as Double Room Hill View.
Deluxe Suite Sea View (60m2) sleeps up to 2 persons featuring master bedroom with a Queen-sized double bed, large bathroom with bathtub and shower, spacious balcony with sea view and same facilities as Double Room Hill View.
Amada Colossus Resort offers two All Inclusive packages which are related to the room type booked:
- Gold Ultra All-Inclusive package available for Double and Family rooms (See All Inclusive section for further details)
- Diamond Ultra All-Inclusive package available for Junior Suites (See All Inclusive section for further details)
- Waterpark with 5 slides, splash pools and kids play area with slides and lots of fun water features.
- Kids Club A (4 months - 5 years)
- Kids Club B (4 - 12 years)
- Teens Club (12+ years)
- Children's buffet
- Early mealtimes
- High chairs
- Outdoor playground
- Babysitting on request (payable locally)
Pamper yourself in the soothing atmosphere of the Amada Wellness Spa with a selection of holistic therapies and wellness treatments. Whatever you feel like – a revitalising massage, a purifying facial or signature treatments, the fully trained therapists are ready to help you glow from the inside out.
Or perhaps you want to relax in the sauna, Hammam or Jacuzzi, or enjoy a manicure or pedicure ahead of your special night out. Whatever your rebalancing and beauty needs, there's a treatment available for you.
Some treatments will be payable locally.
Main Restaurant: Consists of two different dining areas serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, indoors and al fresco. Large buffet area with international breakfast, lunch and dinner and daily theme nights.
Asian Restaurant: A-la-carte Asian cuisine featuring Japanese and Chinese favourites, served in a contemporary Far Eastern atmosphere
Italian Restaurant: A-la-carte Italian cuisine inspired by the traditional home cooking of Italian country villages.
Greek Taverna: Authentic Greek “meze” style dishes served for dinner in an authentic yet modern tavern overlooking the Aegean Sea.
For the above restaurants; Asian, Italian and Greek, reservation is required. Once per week in each restaurant and valid for a minimum stay of 7 days.
Bars servicing refreshing drinks and snacks are available throughout the resort. An Executive Lounge is open to Diamond Collection guests for an added layer of privacy and luxury.
Two collections, each offering an exquisite level of Ultra All-Inclusive luxury, have been designed to fulfill holiday dreams.
Gold Ultra All-Inclusive includes:
- Lavish breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in Main Restaurant
- “Mad for Snacks” from 10:30-18:00
- Dinner in the Asian Restaurant, Italian Restaurant and the Greek Taverna (once per week in each restaurant) by reservation, according to availability
- Unlimited regular branded imported & local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 10:00-24:00
- All kinds of snacks served between 10:30-18:00 & 22:30-24:00
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Complimentary pool and beach towels
- Sunbeds & umbrellas on the beach and by the pool
At an extra charge: Some select dishes in the themed restaurants and certain premium drinks & wines in the bars and restaurants.
Diamond Ultra All-Inclusive includes Gold Ultra All-Inclusive items plus:
- Private check-in at Executive Lounge
- Exclusive use of the Executive Lounge for breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Unlimited imported & local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (select brands) at all bars and restaurants
- Unlimited dining at all restaurants (Main Restaurant, Greek Taverna, Italian Restaurant & Asian Restaurant) by reservation and according to availability
- Complimentary use of sunbeds and umbrellas in a reserved area of the beach
- Luxurious bathroom amenities and daily turndown service
- Change of towels twice per day
- In your mini bar upon arrival: 2 bottles of mineral water, 2 soft drinks and orange juice (these will not be replenished)
At an extra charge: Some select dishes in the themed restaurants and some premium drinks and wines in the bars and restaurants.