Take luxury to the next level at the all-inclusive Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos in Cyprus.
As the heat of the day climbs, cool off in one of the five themed lagoon pools, with something for all ages, while the hotel’s central seafront location in Kato Paphos offers a clean and safe Blue flag beach.
For days out, the picturesque cobbled streets of Paphos are steeped in history, mythology and culture and on balmy evenings take a stroll in the atmospheric city as bright lights reflect into the sea.
There is always something different that can be enjoyed on the menu each night at one of the hotel’s six themed restaurants. During your Cyprus holiday, marvel at the live cooking stations, taste the exotic flavours at themed buffets, sample a traditional meze at the outdoor Cypriot tavern, enjoy a burger and milkshake at the Rock 'n' Roll Diner or relax at the adults-only Italian restaurant.
The hotel’s state-of-the-art Xperience Arena offers vibrant family shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians seven nights a week.
And with a crèche, kids’ clubs and teens club, the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos offers the complete family package.
The five-star hotel has been awarded the Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice awards for 2020, as well as ranking in the top 25 hotels for families worldwide and the top hotel for families in Cyprus.
See more hotels from Kanika hotel & Resorts.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms are individually air-conditioned, free wifi, safety deposit box, tea & coffee facilities, satellite TV, hairdryer, telephone, rain shower and bathtub, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer, exclusive toiletries, mini-fridge (water replenished daily) and terrace or balcony.
Deluxe Inland View rooms sleep up to 3 persons (29m2) featuring elegant, spacious and modern interiors with a private terrace or balcony and with either a double or twin beds. Both a side sea view or a pool and sea view are also available.
Superior side sea view rooms sleep up to 2 persons (29m2) and are a great option for those who appreciate a touch of exclusivity along with a private balcony. You also gain exclusive use of the sunbeds around the adults-only serenity pool. A pool & sea view are also available.
Family Junior Inland view suites sleep up to 5 persons (35m2). With comfortable double and single beds for all the family, this room also gives parents some privacy with a sliding partition door which divides the suite. Sea view are also available.
Fisherman Junior Inland view suites (adults only) sleep up to 2 persons (35m2). This spacious and exclusive adults-only accommodation is available on either the ground floor or the first floor of a separate adults-only wing. With an extensive sun deck plus luxury loungers and full waiter service in a strictly adults-only environment, you'll never want to move. You will also have access to the exclusive adults-only serenity pool. Sea view option and a Fisherman Junior suite with a private pool are also available.
Whiterose Honeymoon Suite Sea and Pool View (Adults only) sleeps up to 2 persons (35m2) and is specially designed with newlyweds in mind featuring king-sized four-poster bed and a twin-vanity bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower. Located in the adults-only section of the resort and just opposite the adults-only Serenity pool, the furnishing, décor and amenities provide a sense of intimacy and romance to match the occasion.
- 5 lagoon-style swimming pools
- Serenity Adults only pool with swim-up bar*
- Sunbeds & umbrellas
- Fully equipped gym
- Multi-purpose tennis court/sports court
- Serenity health club & spa
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Water walkers & aerobics
- Mini football (soccer academy)
- Family fun and games
- Adults-only activities
- Archery court
*Serenity Adults Only Pool only available for guests staying in Deluxe Superior Rooms, Fisherman’s Village Rooms, and Whiterose Honeymoon Suites, and are given the hotel’s Blue wristband.
- Royal Olympic Restaurant: Main Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The extensive buffet features live cooking stations, salads, pasta and pizza stations and the divine sweets corner.
- Captain's Deck Restaurant: The cosy outdoor Captain’s Deck is a traditional Cyprus tavern. It is the ideal setting for a traditional Cypriot meze including meat platters and authentic traditional sweets, all made from premium local ingredients. (Open April to October - weather dependent)
- Rock 'n' Roll 50s Diner: Colourful and vibrant indoor American style family diner, with an à la carte menu served to the rhythms of 50s background music. Open daily for lunch and dinner (April-October).
- Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant: À la carte outdoor Asian restaurant with live cooking stations. One visit per week permitted on All Inclusive. Open April to October (weather dependent)
- Garibaldi Italian Restaurant - An exclusive and chic Italian restaurant, serving authentic and modern Italian cuisine. Adults only and only one visit per week permitted on All Inclusive
- Snackeria: Open daily, this contemporary snacks outlet with an Italian twist serves exactly what you need when you want a break from swimming and sunbathing.
- You & Me Bar: For daytime relaxation and evening entertainment. Welcoming all ages during the day, but reserved for adults only after 21:00 hrs in the evening.
- Blue Lagoon Bar: After the fun and exercise of the pool or the beach, relax and enjoy refreshments, cocktails and ice creams without leaving the water.
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar: The residents of the Deluxe Superior rooms, Fisherman’s rooms and White rose Honeymoon suites wearing a blue wristband have the exclusive privilege to use the Serenity Pool Bar and Swim-up Bar, including sunbeds allocation.
- The Xperience Arena: With a spectacular and an electrifying ambience thrilled by the state-of-the-art sound and vision.
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar: The Grand Lobby & Terrace offers you your first welcome and hospitality experience at the Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos. In this spacious, sun-filled and fully serviced extension of the reception area with its inviting décor.
- Evening entertainment (7 days a week) in the Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue with state-of-the-art sound and lighting system hosts vibrant shows such as family fun shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians.
- Adults-only alternative, after 9pm the You & Me Bar is reserved for adult entertainment (during winter months November – April). Light professional live entertainment several nights a week at the terrace of the Grand Lobby Bar.
- Children's pool
- Children's menu & early meals
- High chairs & baby cots
- Creche (6 months - 3 years) & Little Monsters Kids' Club (3 years - 12 years) is open 10.00-12.30, 14.00-16.30 & 21.00-23.00. It is a themed and climate-controlled kids' club with a crèche and nursery room and is supervised by NVQ qualified childcarers.
- Teenz Club (8-18 years) with video game booths and hi-tech interactive games, an internet ‘surf station’, soft drinks and juices.
Breakfast is served in the Olympic Royal Restaurant (buffet) 07.00 - 10.30. Lunch 12.30 - 14.30 and Dinner 18.30 - 21.30.
Other restaurants available include:
- Captains Deck (Greek/Cypriot Tavern) where guests are entitled to dine twice per week. (April to October)
- Rock n Roll Diner (50's style diner). Open for lunch (April to October), and Dinner
- Seven Orchids (Pan Asian Cuisine) where guests are entitled to dine once per week. (April to October). This restaurant is adults only from 21:00
- Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano (Adults Only) where guests are entitled to dine once per week.
- Snackeria for daytime snacks.
- All-Inclusive snacks are served from 10:30 - 18:30. All-Inclusive Ice cream is served from 10:00 - 23:00.
Drinks: The Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has 5 bars and All-Inclusive beverages are served from 10.00 - 23.30. After 23:30 hrs is at a charge.
- Blue Lagoon Pool Bar from April to October (weather permitting)
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar from April to October (weather permitting)
- You & Me Bar (Adults Only from 20.00) every evening
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar every evening
- Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue Bar every evening
The in-room fridge includes local mineral water, soft drinks and orange juice on arrival. Only local mineral water is replenished daily.
Dress Code - Smart Casual (tailored shorts, no sleeveless T-Shirts or flip flops allowed. Closed shoes recommended. Long trousers are required for the Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano.