Love action-packed holidays? There’s never a dull moment at the Sani Beach, Halkidiki, which is renowned for its quality, range of facilities, services and entertainment.
The five-star resort has the use of two exclusive beaches, a palm-fringed, lagoon-style swimming pool and an indoor heated pool, as well as a luxurious spa offering a range of therapies, a fitness studio, water sports centre and tennis courts.
Facilities for younger guests range from a crèche and, for a fee, a babysitting service, to the ‘Ozone’ house for teenagers, operated by childcare professionals, and offering entertainment like console gaming and table football, cooking classes and canoe tours, night treks and stargazing.
While the grown-ups have the use of a gym and a rejuvenating spa centre featuring a sauna and Hammam steam bath, hair salon, massage, manicure and pedicure.
In an environment of exceptional beauty and superb comfort, the Sani Beach has five of its own restaurants, offering everything from fresh fruit smoothies and local Greek cuisine to Mediterranean menus and Japanese specialities, while the resort’s ‘dine around’ option offers guests the chance to eat at neighbouring hotels – there’s a free shuttle bus, which also connects to the shops, bars, galleries and nightlife at the nearby marina.
Bordered by 7km of white sand, served by a beach bar, and backed by beautiful pine woods, the hotel has stunning views across the Aegean and to distant Mount Olympus, beautifully-appointed rooms and suites sleeping up to four, and a busy entertainment programme of shows and music - there truly is no better Halkidiki holiday destination.
See more hotels from Sani Resort.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Room Garden View (25m2) sleep up to 2 persons featuring double or twin beds, air conditioning, free wifi, flat screen tv, mini bar, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities, turndown service, Nespresso machine, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom with bathtub and shower, balcony. Sea view rooms available at a supplement.
Junior Suite Garden View (35m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds plus lounge area with double sofa bed and same facilities as Double Room Garden View. Sea view rooms available at a supplement.
Junior Suite Panorama Sea view (40m2) sleep up to 4 persons with same facilities as Junior Suite Garden view.
Family Interconnecting Room Garden View (50m2) sleep up to 4 persons combining two Double rooms with interconnecting door. Sea view rooms available at a supplement.
One Bedroom Family Suite Sea View (50m2) sleep up to 5 persons featuring a bedroom with double or twin beds and a separate lounge area with double sofa bed. All the other facilities as per the double room along with additional features included in the Sani Suite Collection, exclusive amenities shown in the amenities section below.
Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View (75m2) sleep up to 5 persons featuring two bedrooms with double or twin beds and a separate lounge area. All the other facilities as per the double room along with additional features included in the Sani Suite Collection, exclusive amenities shown in the amenities section below.
Deluxe One Bedroom Family Suite Sea View (80m2) Sleeps up to 5 persons featuring a bedroom, separate living area each with a flat screen televison, two bathrooms and a furnished balcony. All the other facilities as per the double room along with additional features included in the Sani Suite Collection, exclusive amenities shown in the amenities section below.
Deluxe Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View (125m2) Sleeps up to 7 persons featuring two bedrooms, separate living area, three flat screen televisions throughout. There are two marble bathrooms, each with bathtub and shower and a spacious private balcony. All the other facilities as per the double room along with additional features included in the Sani Suite Collection, exclusive amenities shown in the amenities section below.
One Bedroom Family Suite Beach Front (70m2) Sleeps up to 5 persons featuring a separate bedroom and living area. The modern design has floor to ceiling windows, a private garden and terrace and direct access to Sani Hill beach. All the other facilities are as per the double room along with additional features included in the Sani Suite Collection, exclusive amenities shown in the amenities section below. Available for S23
Two Bedroom Family Suite Beach Front (105m2) Sleeps up to 6 persons featuring two spacious bedrooms, separate living area, two bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows, private garden and terrace. All the other facilities are as per the double room along with additional features included in the Sani Suite Collection, exclusive amenities shown in the amenities section below. Available for S23
- 24 hour reception
- Jewellers shop
- 24 hour room service
- Hairdressing salon
- Air conditioning
- Doctor's office (at the Marina)
- The hotel offers a shuttle service within the resort and a bus service to nearby villages.
Indulged in a new level of experience for the most discerning guests in Sani’s exclusive Suites with these additional features if you stay in a one or two-bedroom suite.
- 48-hour pre-arrival contact personalized holiday planning: E-concierge (through What's App) for dinner bookings, VIP service, childcare and private trips.
- Complimentary early check in / late check out *subject to availability)
- Express check in
- Children amenities upon arrival
- Daily welcome in-room surprise
- Tailored in-room amenities
- Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towels selections)
- Upgraded In-room dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of your suite (extra charges apply)
- Exclusive beach area
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven experience (once per stay per suite)
- Service by childcare expert Carol Mae
- Complimentary Sani festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per suite, per stay)
- Departure amenities
- Two outdoor heated pools
- Indoor spa pool
- Rafa Nadal Tennis Academy(three floodlit, payable locally)
- Water sports (under separate management, payable locally)
- Sani Sailing Academy (payable locally)
- PADI Scuba Diving (in nearby Sani Beach Club)
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking
- Beach Volley
- Gym, sauna & steam bath
- Sani Sports Centre
- Children's pool
- Highchairs & cots free of charge
- Little Guests Come First: A complete range of high-end baby equipment and essential supplies. From the essentials to Gro clocks, bed guards and bath seats, the Little Guest is completely taken care of, while parents discover the meaning of a truly carefree holiday (payable locally).
- Babysitting (requested in advance, payable locally)
- Little Guests Creche Club for children aged 4 months - 3yrs, sessions run from 10am – 6pm from April to October (payable locally).
- Little Guests Mini Club for children aged 4yrs and over, three sessions run between 10 am - 6 pm from April to October (complimentary).
- Little Guests Mini Club 3 evening sessions per week are available from 7 pm - 8.30 pm (payable locally).
- Supervised children's lunch and dinner at the Sani Beach Club & Sani Beach Hotel at approximately 1.30 pm & 6.30 pm (payable locally plus the cost of lunch/dinner)
- Sani Teen Club Ozone house for children aged 12 - 17yrs, designed exclusively for teenagers, open from 10am – 10pm (some activities payable locally).
- Chelsea Football Academy (payable locally)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday (payable locally).
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy. A truly unique experience to suit all ages and abilities, the courses designed by Bear and his team of instructors are sure to be adrenaline fuelled and a challenge like no other (payable locally).
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked. Please contact us for further details.
A magnificent location is complemented by spacious restaurants and bars with inspiring new menus and the highest levels of five-star personalized service. The hotels chefs have created a mouth-watering choice of freshly prepared dishes using the best local produce and with an even more delicious variety for children. Take your pick from four restaurants for breakfast, where you’ll find everything from fresh fruit smoothies to local Greek breakfast fare. When it’s time to relax with a cool drink – whether a cocktail or a beer – you’ll always find a chilled-out ambience at Sani Beach. And when you crave that midnight snack, our new 24-hour room service is waiting for you with an innovative choice of inviting dishes.
There’s no better way to sample the culinary delights at Sani than through the Dine-Around programme where half board and full-board guests can choose from 27 restaurants offering a fantastic choice and amazing value. You may use your meal allowance in the restaurants, where you can either select one of the several tailored Dine Around menus - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte at an additional supplement. (Sani Beach has 5 restaurants in total, including 2 buffets).
- Day and evening entertainment including shows, musicals and dance evenings
- During July, August & September: exhibitions of painters, photographers & sculptures and open-air cinema
- Light piano & dance music
- Theatre & Discos
- Bousoulas Beach parties (high season)
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
Refresh your body with a visit to MySpa at the Sani Beach where their consultants and therapists offer soothing treatments designed by Anne Semonin whose products are used in all therapies.
This stunning range of beauty and aromatherapy products use extracts from fruits and herbs such as olives, thyme and rosemary to stimulate and revitalise tired bodies. Their properties include anti-wrinkling, firming and anti-ageing and they naturally tone and moisturize tired skin to restore the natural balance and leave you refreshed.