Stressed about who to invite to your wedding? The good news is a wedding abroad means it’s ok to have a small guest list or a giant over the top party. From intimate to opulent, our weddings team will go above and beyond to help organise a ceremony and reception that is tailor-made for you, your family and friends.
Your wedding is a day you will never forget, so whether you wish to invite your whole family, or just a few special close relatives and friends, the Olympic Holidays team no matter what your numbers and special requirements are, can help you choose a venue or hotel that’s best fits your special day. We can also provide custom information that will help make your wedding day run smoothly, and ensure your guests enjoy the most out of their holiday and celebrating your special day with you.
By sharing your thoughts and ideas with our team we can:
- Help simplify your families travel arrangements and costs
- Assist logistically whether it’s best for the whole guest list to stay in a hotel or a private villa
- Consider whether its best for the guests to stay in the same hotel as the bride and groom
- Manage arrangements for guests who require special assistance or adapted rooms
- Talk costs. You and your guests will need a clear picture of the expected outlay
- Travelling with children? We will go through all the fantastic child friendly hotels with fun amenities and babysitting services available.
Family and Guests Group Discounts
If the family is travelling together in a large group there are discounts to be enjoyed and if they need assistance with group or individual travel arrangements, we can advise on the practical options, and if there are any special requests just let us know and we’ll do our very best to help!